When purchasing from the Talent Acquisition Scheme, discuss the role you are recruiting for and the capabilities you are assessing with the supplier. The supplier is responsible for:
- delivering a full range (or a limited range) of recruitment services - including but not limited to: sourcing, short-listing, interviewing and recommending candidates - as provided for in the agreed scope of services
- recommending appropriate tools and advising how they assess the required capabilities and levels
- briefing assessors on the use of tools and recommending appropriate norm groups and difficulty levels
- providing results, including an explanation of how the assessment scores relate to the capabilities assessed
- advising on the accessibility of assessment tools and workplace adjustments that can be made depending on the needs of candidates.
For advice on selecting an appropriate executive or non-executive search supplier or the most relevant assessment methods speak with your Human Resources representative or your scheme supplier.