A NSW Government website
Public Service Commission

Contact us

How to get in touch with our team.

Used to contact you if needed

Before contacting the PSC, please note that the Commissioner and the PSC do not have a general power or function of investigating complaints about NSW public sector agencies, or how other agencies deliver their services or perform their functions.

Generally, you should raise any complaint directly with the NSW public sector agency concerned, or with an oversight or enforcement body (for example, an investigating authority) where the matter is within that body’s jurisdiction.

Please see our enquiries and complaints information for more details about the PSC’s approach to complaints, and for details about other organisations that may be able to assist you. For enquiries about conditions of employment, including leave and allowances, please contact NSW Industrial Relations.

NSW Public Service Commission

GPO Box 3988
Sydney NSW 2001 

Level 4
255 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000

Phone: (02) 9272 6000