The 2023 People Manager Group Mentoring Program is part of the PSC’s people manager capability uplift program and is open to all NSW Government people managers. The 12-month program focuses on uplifting people manager capability in the four domains of the People Manager Frame: establish purpose and direction, plan and organise resources, manage and develop people and lead through change.
The program provides participants with a supportive framework to enable:
- targeted people manager capability development
- group-based learning opportunities
- 1:1 catch ups within mentoring group to deepen connections
- mentor collaboration and training
- cross-sector networking opportunities.
Please note, applications for this program have now closed. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application from 24 April 2023.
Download the information pack to find out more about the program and commitment and eligibility.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the program, please contact the NSW Public Service Commission’s Capability Design team.