This flexible, accessible, collaborative and challenging program produces open-minded, creative, critical thinking senior public sector executives, who will have a long-lasting positive impact across the key leadership impact areas: people, results, systems, culture and public value.
The program is designed to prepare you for the challenges ahead, build your connections, resilience and agility, making you are a master communicator and excellent steward.
What to expect
- Entry to a cohort of at-level senior public sector executives from across the NSW public sector.
- You will be prepared for your next role.
- A diverse suite of learning formats, including in-person and live virtual workshops, self-directed flexible modules, at-level and cross-level groupwork, as well as individual and group coaching.
- A distinct range of courses to strengthen your leadership acumen and expand your stewardship and servant mindset.
- Deepen your networks and cross sector connections.
- Group coaching and other resources to implement the program's learning across your teams.
A commitment to engage with all program elements to receive the full impact of the program.
As a participant and alumnus you will be able to pay your experience forward by contributing in the following ways:
- speak at Leadership Academy events and workshops
- participate in panels to support future participants
- participate in ongoing learning and upskill as a mentor
- contribute to the ongoing evolution of the Leadership Academy.