Join Australia's largest and most diverse employer for a unique opportunity to help shape the future of NSW.
The Aboriginal Employment and Development Programs (AEDP) offers you:
- a choice in your career
- an opportunity to grow your professional skills in a supportive learning environment
- a chance to be part of shaping government programs and policies to deliver better outcomes for the citizens of NSW.
Aboriginal employment enhances our workforce diversity and improves the services we deliver. It supports economic advancement and development of Aboriginal peoples and communities.
The AEDP strives to create a talent pipeline to sustain growth in Aboriginal employment representation. It is a structured employment program for Aboriginal people that offers:
- a placement within a NSW government agency working across a variety of projects
- a competitive salary on commencement
- a nationally recognised qualification
- ongoing support and employment on successful completion of the program.
We will announce the next intake to the program on this website in early 2021.
Aboriginal Employment Strategy
Aboriginal Employment and Development Program
Delivering an Acknowledgement of Country
Knowing our workforce