NSW Government Graduate Program
The NSW Government Graduate Program gives you the opportunity to shape and change the future of NSW.
With three rotations across government agencies, the 18-month program offers an incredibly diverse experience that allows you to build your own career, no matter what degree you studied.
The Program also offers:
- Competitive salary from day one
- A personal mentor and executive sponsor
- Networking events to connect with your cohort and colleagues
- Opportunities to complete further study
- Permanent (ongoing) role offer on successful completion of the program
For the 2020 program, graduates can apply to be considered for two streams: the Primary Stream, and a new Legal Stream.
See which NSW public sector agencies are participating in the program.
Find out who they are
Meet some of our recent graduate employees and read about their experiences.
Meet the grads
Frequently asked questions
Discover answers to commonly-asked questions about the program.
Read the FAQ's
NSW Government Graduate Program - Overview