During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation we are working with agencies to:
- implement and support flexible work practices
- understand recent changes to the GSE Rules to help you employ people quickly for COVID-19 related roles
- support public sector HR practitioners with enquiries about workforce mobility including the GSE Act, transfers and secondments and recruitment
- respond to bullying during the pandemic
- support employee wellbeing.
Tools to help you work flexibly
Resources to help employees and teams work differently and maintain productivity during COVID-19.
Support for HR professionals on workforce matters
Resources and guidance for HR practitioners across the public sector on the GSE Act.
Understanding and addressing workplace bullying during COVID-19
Experiences of bullying are likely to look different during the pandemic. Bullying in a physical workplace can sometimes be noticeable. With staff now working differently, instances of bullying may not be as obvious. Bullying is unacceptable, where ever it happens. It is profoundly distressing for the individual and has negative consequences for teams and workplaces.
Managing employee wellbeing during COVID-19
Resources on how to maintain mental health for managers and employees, LGBTIQA+ employees, employees with childcare responsibilities and other caring responsibilities, Aboriginal employees and remote and regional employees.