Join Australia's largest and most diverse employer for a unique opportunity to gain wide experience and help shape the future of NSW.
A career in the NSW Government is for people who take pride in making a real difference and enjoy the opportunity of working in different environments.
If you want choice and opportunity in your career, want to get involved in shaping government programs and help to deliver better outcomes for the community then apply for the NSW Aboriginal Employment and Development Program.
The program includes:
- 18 months’ experience working in a NSW government agency
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- A personal mentor
- Opportunities to develop professional networks
- A formal qualification (Diploma of Leadership and Management, BSB51915, a nationally registered course delivered by TAFE NSW)
- Competitive salary from day one
- Ongoing employment on successful completion of the program