We are looking for graduates who:
- Want choice and opportunity in their career
- Are curious about how government works
- Are keen to get involved in shaping government policy and help deliver better outcomes for the community
- Are keen to learn and develop
- Are inspired by public sector values – integrity, trust, service and accountability
The NSW Government values diversity and is a proud employer of a diverse range of people. We are committed to reflecting the community we serve and creating an inclusive workplace for all people, where everyone feels valued. We encourage Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disability to apply.
Who is eligible?
We encourage applications from all disciplines and backgrounds.
To qualify for the NSW Government Graduate Program you must:
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the last two years (i.e from July 2015) or be completing your degree* by December 2017.
- Be either:
- an Australian Citizen,
- a permanent resident of Australia,
- a New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport, or
- hold a current visa that allows you to work full-time in Australia until at least August 2019
*Qualifying degrees as rated by the Australian Qualifications Framework are at level 7 and above.
Please visit the Australian Qualifications Framework website for information.
Overseas transcripts and qualifications
Recognition from the Australian Government Department of Education and Training or the appropriate State or Territory Overseas Qualifications Unit is required as evidence of eligibility for the NSW Government Graduate Program.