The Public Service Commission hosts an information event about the NSW Government Graduate Program.
The session covers:
- What it’s like to work in the NSW public sector from some public sector leaders and current graduates
- How the program works including:
- The support and development provided over the 18-month program
- The agencies participating in the program and understand what they do for the NSW community
- The application and selection process
Information about future events will be available here when released.
Check out the footage from previous year's Information Evenings below.
2019 NSW Government Graduate Program - Information Evening Video
View video transcriptions (PDF 359.8KB)
2018 NSW Government Graduate Program - Information Evening Video
View video transcriptions (PDF 119.6KB)