Graduate Recruitment Process - An Overview
- Check the minimum eligibility requirements for the Program. These are listed on the who should apply page.
- Find out more about our participating agencies and read up on the program before you apply. This will help you to select your work placement preferences - we will do our best to accommodate your preferences but there is no guarantee.
- Start your online application early as applications cannot be submitted after the closing date and time.
- Prepare any substantial text responses in a word document and then copy and paste them into the online application form to avoid being timed out.
- Provide an email address and phone number that you access regularly, and will retain access to, e.g. a personal account.
- Take your time with your application and double check your responses before you submit.
- To find out more about what capabilities and behaviours are expected, review the role description.
- Check your junk/spam folder regularly after applying.
- And last but not least ... good luck!!
Applying for a role in the 2018 NSW Government Graduate Program involves a range of capability-based assessments designed to assess your suitability for a graduate role. These assessments build on your application and help us learn more about your motivations, general abilities and values.
Candidates will have access to request a reasonable adjustment throughout each step of the recruitment process. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the recruitment process, please contact Mahum Ali on (02) 8918 0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to supporting you throughout each stage of the process. Need further information? Contact us on email@example.com