The Managing for Performance program is a development program which focuses on maximising individual and team performance.
The program is designed to help managers to:
- gain insight on their strengths, identify areas for development and optimise their performance
- understand and apply approaches to optimise individual and team performance
- understand and apply core techniques and skills to engage employees in discussion about their development and performance
- manage unsatisfactory performance
- build a performance culture.
Who is it for?
The program is designed for all NSW public sector people managers and is available to NSW government agencies via their human resources or learning and development teams.
- deliver modules of the program separately
- customise or integrate parts of the program for the agency’s own programs
- engage a suitably qualified external facilitator or provider to undertake the above.
Access program resources
Access to the program is provided under terms and conditions set out in this copyright and usage statement between the NSW Public Service Commission and your agency.
To access the program or to enquire about usage in your agency please contact email@example.com.