This cultural awareness journey is part of the Everyone’s Business cultural capability training package for the NSW public sector workforce.
By working through the cultural journey, you can build your knowledge and cultural understanding of:
- Aboriginal culture and history
- cultural protocols and terminology
- initial contact and colonisation of Australia
- past government policies and their impacts
- land rights and native title rights
- human rights and equality
- self-determination and community
- reconciliation and reparations
- Aboriginal NSW today
- Government working with community to heal.
In response to the needs of the sector, the cultural awareness journey is being delivered to NSW Government agencies as an e-learning training package. NSW public sector employees can access the e-learning through their organisation’s learning and development platform.
If you’d like to provide feedback on your experience of the cultural awareness journey, please complete our feedback form.